Sunday, November 27, 2016

Comments and comment starters

These are some comments that you can use while commenting.

.Say the comment is about soccer. I can relate a lot because I love soccer! I love it because I get to express myself while doing it.

.Also you can put your link of your blog in the comment so they can see your blog also. Say the person wrote a blog you don't necessarily agree with, you can disagree just make sure you are kind about it. example: I see what you mean but I believe... blah blah blah. Whatever it is.

.Another comment is, I agree with you! this blog is so good! That is a way to agree.

. Another way is. I love how you blah blah blah with your blog.

.The last is I love how you blah blah blah, I would blah blah blah, but your blog is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment